Rotary Cars in the Park
in association with The Stan Bowley Trust
Entrance is free to members of the public again this year.
Single entry classic cars can now book in advance and the charge is £10 for both Saturday and Sunday or £10 for Sunday only. Please complete the booking form for Single Entries via our website. You can also turn up on the day (before 11.00am) and pay the £10 entry fee on arrival. You are reminded that you are required by law to ensure that your vehicle is road legal.
Passes for this year's event will be issued to Car Clubs; Single Entries (who have booked in advance); Campers and Stallholders only - nobody else needs a pass.
If you are a car club; single entry; a camper or a stallholder and you have not received your pass this may be because we have not yet processed your application, or we may not have received your payment (if appropriate) or our e-mail to you may have been spammed by your system.
If you do not receive your pass two weeks before the event drop us an e-mail at email@example.com and we'll sort it out.
A helpline mobilenumber will be made available about a week before the event just in case panic starts to set in. Hopefully we'll have everything sorted by then and nobody will ring us!!!!!
We are looking forward to seeing you all.
Online Booking Applications
Please note that online applications for CitP 2023 will open on 1 January 2023. Booking enquiries are dealt with in the order in which they are received. Booking applications will only be available until mid June 2023 (or until all spaces are taken if earlier) to allow us sufficient time to arrange passes and plan the layout of the park.
In previous years car club booking applications have exceeded the amount of space we have available so please apply early to avoid missing out!
Camping at Cars in the Park
This year we have 60 camping pitches available and the facilities are:
- Fresh Water via taps situated near the campsite
- Toilets (male, female and disabled) will be hired by us and will be available from Friday afternoon for the duration of the show including Friday and Saturday overnight
- Elson point available Sunday only
- Security – we have employed adequate security for overnight Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Hours 7pm to 7 am
- The camping area will be fenced off but this should not be regarded as a secure compound
- There are adequate rubbish bins and/or skips
There are no shower facilities and no electric hook-ups. No barbecues of any sort are permitted at any time.
Procedure on arrival at the park
Gates open at 7 a.m so please arrive early to prevent traffic congestion. Please display passes so traffic can be directed. Late Friday set up can be arranged.
No barbecues of any sort are permitted at any time.
Please do not bring any support vehicles into the park that may want to leave as other entrants are still arriving - this causes us huge problems and traffic congestion.
Campers, Clubs, Stallholders and Single Entry classics please note:
- You will enter Beacon Park via lower Sandford Street
- You must arrive between 8am and 11 am without fail
- Campers, Clubs and Stallholders will be directed across the grass to a designated pitch. Passes must be displayed.
- Single Entries will be directed along the tarmac perimeter road and your space will be allocated. If you have booked in advance please show your pass on arrival or pay the entry fee of £10 per car on arrival at the park.
- Campers, Car Clubs and Stallholders arriving without passes will be beaten and placed in a holding area for 4 to 5 hours (just kidding but please don’t turn up without your pass if you can help it).
- If you have any issues please call us on our EMERGENCY contact number 07434 667 999 and talk to Peter Fox. He is available between 8.00am and 7.00pm and will do his best to assist you directly or pass your query on to another member of the CitP team. Please note that this number is for calls only - please do not send messages.
We look forward to seeing you at the weekend.