Rotary Cars in the Park
in association with Lichfield Round Table
Entrance is free to members of the public again this year.
Single entry classic cars do not need passes - just turn up on the day and pay the entry fee of £5 per car per dayBUT you are reminded that you are required by law to ensure that your vehicle is road legal.
Passes for this year's event will be issued to Car Clubs, Campers and Stallholders only - nobody else needs a pass.
If you are a car club, a camper or a stallholder and you have not received your pass this may be because we have not yet processed your application, or we may not have received your payment (if appropriate) or our e-mail to you may have been spammed by your system.
If you do not receive your pass two weeks before the event drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll sort it out.
A Car Club/Camper/ Stallholder help-line number will be made available about a week before the event just in case panic starts to set in. Hopefully we'll have everything sorted by then and nobody will ring us!!!!!
We are looking forward to seeing you all.
Please note that online booking for CitP 2021 will open on 1 January 2021. Bookings are dealt with in the order in which they are received. Bookings will only be available until mid June 2021 (or until all spaces are taken if earlier) to allow us sufficient time to arrange passes and plan the layout of the park.
In previous years car club bookings have exceeded the amount of space we have available so please book early to avoid missing out!
This year we have 60 camping pitches available. Entry to the show is free this year so the charge for the pitch is the only charge. The facilities are:
- Fresh Water via taps situated near the campsite
- Toilets (male, female and disabled) will be hired by us and will be available from Friday afternoon for the duration of the show including Friday and Saturday overnight
- Elson point available Sunday only
- Security – we have employed adequate security for overnight Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Hours 7pm to 7 am
- The camping area will be fenced off but this should not be regarded as a secure compound
- There are adequate rubbish bins and/or skips
There are no shower facilities and no electric hook-ups. No barbecues of any sort are permitted at any time.
Camping at Cars in the Park
Campers, Clubs, Stallholders and Single Entry classics please note:
- You will enter Beacon Park via lower Sandford Street
- You must arrive between 8am and 11 am without fail
- Campers, Clubs and Stallholders will be directed across the grass to a designated pitch. Passes must be displayed.
- Single Entries will be directed along the tarmac perimeter road and your space will be allocated. You do not need a pass but will need to pay the entry fee of £5 per car on arrival at the park.
- Campers, Car Clubs and Stallholders arriving without passes will be beaten and placed in a holding area for 4 to 5 hours (just kidding but please don’t turn up without your pass if you can help it).
- For Campers, Clubs and Stallholders only we do have a mobile contact number. If you call it you will get through to Keith Eagland. Please don’t waste his time by asking about things which are clearly stated on this site. In a case of genuine urgency he will be pleased to help you between 9am and 7pm on 07738 188558.
We look forward to seeing you at the weekend.
Procedure on arrival at the park
Gates open at 7 a.m so please arrive early to prevent traffic congestion. Please display passes so traffic can be directed. Late Friday set up can be arranged.
No barbecues of any sort are permitted at any time.
Please do not bring any support vehicles into the park that may want to leave as other entrants are still arriving - this causes us huge problems and traffic congestion.